Technology is creating and shaping our present and our future. For students to become independent, collaborative and self-motivated learners, they need to be skilled in its use and applications in their daily social and working lives.
The preferred device in the College is a 'Chromebook' platform.
- If you are considering purchasing a new Chromebook, click here for online purchasing options through CEDP using the activation code ceobyod during sign up.
- If you already have a Chromebook a small licensing fee applies to register the device to the network. This can be purchased through the Qkr app.
St Pauls Catholic College encourages each student to stretch the boundaries of their individual capabilities. As well as collaboration, creativity, discussion, and research, a strong emphasis is placed on the use of resources and technology to help stimulate independent thinking and to equip our students with 21st century skills, specifically:
- critical thinking
- student-centred learning practice
- working collaboratively
- learning to share in ethical ways
- shared knowledge construction
- problem solving
The information below provides an overview of the BYO Chromebook program, how it works, acceptable use and how to get set up.
- BYO Chromebook Guidelines
- Student BYO Protocols
- Student Acceptable Use of ICT Policy
- Download Skoolbag